VINTAGE PILGRIM SERIES ELECTRO ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Also available in Natural - please see my other items.
Pilgrim Acoustic Guitars One guitar name which created a real stir in acoustic guitar circles following its introduction back in the 1970’s, and which was available into the mid to late 1980’s, was that of Paul Tebbutt’s Pilgrim brand.
A UK company – based in Leicestershire, Pilgrim’s small-scale production ensured that the guitar’s premier quality construction was always the prime focus, even if it did mean that production levels never ran into big numbers.
The impressive performance ensured that Pilgrim guitars gained cult status amongst players of the time, garnering many accolades and awards, and are still sought after today.
Top: Solid Cedar, Satin Finish
Body: Contoured Fibreglass Back
Binding: Ivory/Multi Wood Inlay
Rosette: Inlayed Wood
Neck: Sapele/Maple/Sapele, Narrow Width, Shallow Profile
Frets: 22, 2.2mm Hard Low Profile
Headstock: Rosewood Face
Top Nut: Bone
Preamp: Fishman® Presys +
Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore®
Tuners: Enclosed Chrome Die Cast
Strings: High Quality USA Made
Included Presys + Features:
• Onboard easy to read 7-segment LED tuner
• Brilliance control for additional tone shaping
• Notch, onboard anti-feedback control
• Smaller footprint than standard size preamps
• Volume control
• Bass, Middle and Treble control knobs
• Phase control button
• Low battery indicator (9V battery)
• Flip-top housing to access integrated battery compartment
• Pre-wired Fishman Sonicore pickup
• Low profile control knobs Pilgrim guitars come complete with bag .
• Brown 600 Denier nylon with 15mm padding.
• Classic carry handles and adjustable shoulder straps.
• 10mm zipper with metal pull tags.
• Internal padded neck suport with velcro restraining strap.
• Saddle bag style outer neck and body accessory pockets with magnetic fasteners.
• Address label holder and protective bottom grip strips.